Photographie ©Christophe Cellier
With twelve years of experience as a stylist and graphic designer for Domyos, and more particularly for the Yoga and Modern Dance markets, I have been freelancing since 2015 as "Les Amants Magnétiques", a tribute to Breton and Soupault. Passionate about art and image, I turned to illustration, specializing in the creation of textile prints for sportswear, ready-to-wear and interior. Creativity, versatility, curiosity, a taste for challenge, meeting deadlines, rigor and responsiveness are the words used by my clients to define me. I make the world more beautiful through clothing and household equipment. I have an in-depth knowledge of luxury and high-end brands and their products. I make the concept remarkable through my fashion illustrations. I use both digital drawing as well as drawing and watercolor to create my patterns and my illustrations. I like spending several days on a pattern just as much as making several a day, I like sophistication and simplicity, sobriety and detail.
- Art Direction : definition of design guidelines
- Benchmarking , trend analysis.
- Creation of prints & patterns for textile collections ( ready-to-wear , sportswear ,
decoration ) designs , technical issues, production monitoring
- Graphics ( illustration, logo )
- Creation of visual communication media
- The textile printing processes in industry, Oxylane
- Arts & Communication, distinction
- Fashion Design , distinction
- Applied Arts
All images and contents of this site are protected and subject to copyright and reproduction rights. The images and contents are the property of Christelle Cellier and her clients. Any reproduction, publication, exploitation, edition are strictly forbidden.
© 2023 Les Amants Magnétiques.